Arc'teryx Tops Size ChartArc'teryx Bottoms Size ChartFor cool days or aerobic treks in the cold, insulation without breathability can turn your hike into a soggy mess. The Atom LT Vest functions as an outer or midlayer based on the needs of the conditions for breathable, movement-mirroring core insulation.Trim Fit is a motion-friendly cut with reduced fabric for minimal bulk.LT: Light Weight blends highly effective tech with lightweight, minimalist cut.
Tyono™ 20 fabric:
• Lightweight nylon taffeta offers durable, breathable performance.
• Mechanical stretch for improved mobility.
• DWR (durable water-repellent) finish provides water-resistant protection.Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology side panels:
• Polartec fleece features a brushed back for warmth retention and active breathability.
• Hardface Technology provides high abrasion resistance.
• Four-way stretch for full range of motion.
• Smooth face for water-resistant protection.
• 6.8 oz/yd² / 230 g/m².Coreloft™ Compact Insulation:
• Compact performance offers light insulation with low bulk.
• Compressible, multidenier polyfill is siliconized for a hydrophobic finish.
• 60 g/m² weight.Stand collar with zipper garage.Full zip with inner draft flap.No Slip Zip™ prevents the main zip from opening on its own.Zip hand pockets.Inner zip pocket.Droptail hem with drawcord.Shell: 100% nylon;
Contrast: 88% polyester, 12% elastane;
Insulation: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon.Machine wash and tumble dry.Imported.Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.Measurements: