Arc'teryx Tops Size ChartArc'teryx Bottoms Size ChartThe packable design of the Thorium AR Jacket transitions from midlayer to top layer, for a versatile, go-to piece when the weather on the hike goes from cold to worse.Athletic Fit uses anatomical mapping and gussets to reduce fabric for high mobility.AR: All Around performance is suitable for cross-condition mountain use.Toray® Arato™ 30 fabric:
• Ultralightweight, windproof taffeta.
• Highly compressible design.
• Fine-denier weave offers extremely high tear and abrasion resistance.
• Water-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish.Down Composite Mapping™:
• Targeted synthetic fill reduces moisture retention in high-perspiration zones.
• Coreloft™ 80 and Coreloft™ 140 siliconized polyfill in a compressible, multidenier construction.
• 750-fill, European grey goose down for high warmth-to-weight ratio.
• Sewn-through baffles.Helmet-compatible StormHood™ with single point drawcord and laminated brim.Stand collar with zipper garage.Full-zip.Long sleeves with low-profile elastic cuffs.Zip hand pockets with stuff sack at left.Straight hem with drawcord.Shell: 100% nylon;
Fill 1: 90% minimum goose down, 10% feathers;
Fill 2: 100% polyester.Machine wash and tumble dry.Imported.Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.Measurements: