- Cream sauce, you can also use crème fraiche
- Green pesto
- Penne pasta, or any other pasta will do
- 1 Onion
- Bacon pieces
- Italian herbs
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta as shown in the description on the packaging.
- Heat oil or butter in a pan, preferably a wok or frying pan.
- Bake the bacon nice and crispy.
- Cut the onion in small pieces and add it to the bacon.
- Prepare the cream sauce as shown on the description on the packaging. If you use crème fraiche, you can add that to the onion and bacon in the frying pan. If you make cream sauce, cook it in a saucepan.
- Add the pesto to the sauce or if you use crème fraiche, add it in the frying pan. You can add as many pesto in it the way you like.
- Add the herbs: salt, Italian herbs and chive.
- Now that the sauce is in the frying pan or wok, stir to make a good mix.
- If the pasta is cooked, add it to the mix and give it a stir.
- Scoop it on your plate and top it off with some parmesan cheese.
- Bon appetite!
Variation tip: You can add any vegetable to your pasta for your taste. Think about mushrooms, zucchini or eggplant. Instead of bacon, you can add little pieces of ham, chicken or shrimps.