Mountain Khakis Size ChartThe primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20% organic content.It's the one and only Original Mountain Pant, redefined. Whether you're on the trail or in the office, you're always living that mountain life, and these comfortable yet durable pants are lined with a warm flannel so you can reflect your alpine attitude through the cold-weather months.Relaxed Fit pants feature a regular rise and loose fit that runs straight from the hip through the leg.Two-Ply Canvas with Flannel Lining:
• A signature Mountain Khakis® fabric, the cotton canvas is constructed in a two-ply weave for added durability.
• Triple-needle stitching and bar tacking reinforce seams and stress points.
• Soft, breathable flannel lining is brushed, increasing surface area to improve warmth retention.
• Canvas: 10.4 oz/yd² fabric weight.
• Flannel: 4.4 oz/yd² fabric weight.Grosgrain-taped waistband resists stretching for a consistent fit after a day's wear.Diamond-shaped inseam gusset improves range of motion.Reinforced triple-needle stitching and bar tacking.Belt-loop waistband.YKK® zip fly with antiqued nickel button closure.Slash hand pockets with high-volume, side-seam pocket at right.Back patch pockets with reinforcements at pocket entry."Mudflap" back cuff panel resists wear.• Body: 100% cotton
• Flannel lining: 100% organic cottonMachine wash and tumble dry.Imported.Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.Measurements: