Save The Duck Men's Size ChartSave The Duck Women's Size ChartThe perfect combination of urban-cool and practical, this Save the Duck® Bark Long Hooded Jacket will protect you from everyday elements, rain or shine. The long raincoat is constructed from a lightweight, comfortable polyester and waterproof, breathable and highly practical (waterproofness 5000mm and moisture proofness 5000g/sqm/24h).BARK 3-layer shell:
• This fabric in 100% polyester 3 layers has light mechanical stretch characteristics and it ensures high performances in terms of waterproofness (5000mm) and moisture proof (10000g/sqm/24h).
• Specialized performance fabrics are designed for weatherproof protection during rainy and humid conditions.
• Quick-dry design decreases internal humidity in order to resist accumulation of odor-causing mold.
• 3-layer outer shell provides both waterproof and breathable protection.Snap-button funnel neck at the adjustable hood. Long sleeves with snap-button cuffs and rubberized logo hit. Hand pockets at the sides with snap buttons. Zip-front closure with a snap-button storm flap. Interior sealed seams and bonded zippers help prevent water leakage. Straight hemline. All Save The Duck factories meet the following independent, third-party certification standards:
• Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) certification sets out 11 core labor rights which the Save The Duck factories implement within their entire supply chain.
• Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certification combines principles of international workplace standards, local laws and workplace regulations, and the spirit or language of relevant International Labor Organization (ILO) conventions. These principles represent a top-down approach holding human resources, health and safety, environmental practices, and legal compliance to the same set of standards.
• Bluesign® Certificate partners are committed to meeting the highest criteria of sustainability, focusing on resource efficiency, environmental impact, occupational health and safety of laborers, and consumer protection.
• The OEKO-TEX® Certificate stands for "Confidence in Textiles," providing independent textile texting. They work for enhanced product safety and sustainable production in the textile production chain through continuous improvement.Certified B Corporation.100% polyester. Machine wash, dry flat. Imported. Product measurements were taken using size 2 (MD). Please note that measurements may vary by size.Measurements: