The North Face Size ChartPlease note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.The North Face® Menlo Insulated Parka will keep you dry and warm whether you're exploring a new trail or running errands around town.Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.DryVent™ 2L shell
• DryVent™ 2L features a waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability.
• Durable Water-Resistant (DWR) coating sheds light moisture and helps the fabric dry quickly.
• Waterproof Rating 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.
• Breathability 750-800g/m² /24 hours average.Heatseeker™ 80g insulation
• Compressible Heatseeker™ 80g synthetic insulation delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.Attached, adjustable set-in hood gives you coverage when you need it.Long sleeves are loose through to adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.Stand collar with a full VISLON® zip closure in front with an internal draft flap and external snap-button close stormflap.Internal secure-zip chest pocket keeps the essentials safe when you're on-the-go.Covered hand pockets zip close to keep their contents in place.Adjustable internal cinch at the waist gives you the perfect fit every time.Drop-tail hemline gives you a little extra coverage in back.Contrast shoulder and back yokes.Branding on the left chest and back right shoulder.100% polyester.Machine wash, tumble dry.Imported.Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.Measurements: